Only candidates who understand data structures, algorithms, design and architecture while working for high volume websites with millions of users.
Look for designations of candidates such as: Technical Lead, Sr/ Computer Science Engineer (Adobe) or Principle Architect, Sr Principle Architect, Architect, SD3, SDE 3, SDEIV experience in coding. In this role everyone is coding most of the time and is an individual contributor.
- Really – 2 strong in System Design skills in mandatory.
- Tier 1 B.E. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent. Expertise in at least one compiled languages (Java) and one dynamic languages (Coffeescript, Ruby, Python etc)
- Experience with popular MVC frameworks like SpringBoot/ Node.js/ Express
- Experience with front-end technologies like: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and be comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongodb, Redis, HBase, Cassandra etc. ELK stack is a plus
- Understanding in basic statistical methods including hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, Bayesian statistics, generalized linear models, logistic regression, and classifications is a plus.